All our jewellery is handmade in the United Kingdom using a mixture of pearls, semi-precious stones, vintage sparkles and shiny bits sourced from around the globe. As items are handcrafted, so please expect some minor differences from the photos shown. The sizes and shapes of the freshwater pearls may vary slightly from those photographed due to their natural shape. Colours may vary slightly from what is pictured due to monitor colour configurations.
We hope that you love your new purchase, however please let us know if you are dissatisfied and we will happily exchange or refund your order. We want you to be happy!
In order to qualify for an exchange or return:
- Please notify us within seven days of receiving your item and return the item to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be returned unused with any original tags attached and in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning/exchanging the item.
- We do not accept an exchange or refund on sale or custom made items unless faulty.
- Due to hygiene reasons we also cannot accept returns of any earrings.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using your original payment method within seven days of receipt of the returned goods.
Please be advised that you may wish to return items using a recorded mail service as any returned items that are not received by us will not be issued a refund.
Please allow seven business days for your refund to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by us. We will contact you via the email address you provide once the transaction has been processed.
Please send us an email with details of your order, to receive the returns postal address.